About Me

Picture perfect and yet imperfect family.
As on 1st January 2010:
Married to Adin Ng on 26/09/97 for 12 years!
Mom to:
Gabriel Xavier(9yrs)~12/07/00
John Emmanuel(4yrs)~01/08/05
Paul Emmaeus(Stillborn)~01/09/07 (2yrs+ by now)
Paulina Therese(2-1/2mths)~10/10/09

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Looking at 2009

So much has happened this year...

From the pregnancy(Jan 09) & birth(Oct 09) of baby Paulina... starting a new business http://www.thebirthshop.com/ at the beginning of this year... getting set to prioritise homeschooling for John for end of the year... coping with Gabriel's school work and exams... Paulina's baptism... Gabriel's First Holy Communion... the week-long holiday in Malaysia...

Basically for 2009, juggling work at MIM/the new biz / hotline counselling & workshop for JP / chauffering the kids from school / endless housechores plus all the cooking of family meals during the pregnancy had been quite overwelming!

I thank God for all the graces He's given to our family this year!

Lord, continue to guide me and steadily carry my cross as I entrust my family to you...trusting in your providence! Without you Lord, I am nothing. Thank you for giving me such great faith! Mother Mary, thank you for Jesus, pray for me, pray for us all! Amen.

Looking forward to year 2010!~

No comments:

Post a Comment