About Me

Picture perfect and yet imperfect family.
As on 1st January 2010:
Married to Adin Ng on 26/09/97 for 12 years!
Mom to:
Gabriel Xavier(9yrs)~12/07/00
John Emmanuel(4yrs)~01/08/05
Paul Emmaeus(Stillborn)~01/09/07 (2yrs+ by now)
Paulina Therese(2-1/2mths)~10/10/09

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Farewell 2009 ~ Hello 2010!

I still can't believe that year 2009 has passed in a blink of an eye! The 3 kids and myself actually spent the evening at Changi Airport T3 on the last day of 2009 since dh had to work till 10pm. The 2 boys had so much fun running around and we were actually there from 6pm till 10:30pm! We love to hang out at the airport as there is so much space for them to run plus some activities if you look carefully, so many choices for food and the best part of all is the free cool aircon!
Baby was already snoozing away on the drive home so I took the opportunity to ask Gabriel what will be his New Year resolutions. He said:
1) To be the best behaved boy in his class. (That should be an easy one! ;-D )
2) To work harder and improve in all his subjects in school. (I definitely agree! ;-D)
3) To practice more for erhu. (Yeah, might as well do your best since you are already in it! ;-D)

Well, I only have one New Year resolution that is to dedicate more patience and time(praying for more energy) in caring for my 3 kids. You are all equally precious to me and I love you all! I truely thank God for:

1) Gabriel as my eldest son. He has been such a lovely boy and a great big brother to John, even to baby Paul when he was unborn...I know you were very sad when we lost him but thank God for giving us Paulina! I'm sure you'll love her as much and will be a good brother to her too! Thank you Gabriel for being Mom's great helper!

2) John as my 2nd son. He is so innocent and such a darling nature! I love your cute nature and everytime when you try to coax and sing to mei mei when she cries. You seem to have all the tricks!

3) Paul as my 3rd son. Mommy still think of you and often imagine you with the family! You would have been 2yrs+ now and running around with Gabriel and John! My heart is still with you, Paul! Do guard and pray for your brothers and sister as they are also praying for you and will always remember you!

4) Paulina as my 4th child and only daughter. I thank God for blessing me with such a lovely and smiley girl! You just keep smiling at mommy and always make me so happy!

Thank you Lord, for all the blessings you have bestowed upon us! We pray for a more prayerful family in 2010 and that our faith in you will strengthen in every possible way as you walk with us! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment